History
History
June 1919
CEM traces its roots from the Department of Rural Economics (DRE) which was established at the UP College of Agriculture (UPCA) (now the UP Los Baños)
June 1919
1956
DAE was weaned from UPCA to form the Institute of Agricultural Development and Administration (IADA)
1956
1975
DAE was weaned from UPCA to form the Institute of Agricultural Development and Administration (IADA)
1975
1978
IADA evolved into a college and was called the College of Development Economics and Management (CDEM)
1978
1987
CDEM was renamed as the College of Economics and Management (CEM)
1987