The Journal of Economics, Management & Agricultural Development released its Volume 7, Issue No. 2 with five manuscripts scoping a wide range of topics about economics and management. The most recent publication have these articles:
- Forecasting Locational Marginal Prices in Electricity Markets by Using Artificial Neural Networks by Kim Jay R. Rosano and Allan C. Nerves;
- Investigating the Intention to Work Overseas Among Filipino Engineering Students by Testing a Structural Equation Model Based on an Extended Theory of Planned Behavior by Marc Gabriel S. Mediran, Josefa Angelie D. Revilla, Maria Liezel P. Caroche, Alan Marco S. Mercado, and Marc Joseph S. Villanueva;
- Technical Efficiency of Milkfish Production in the Province of Iloilo, Philippines by Lylve Maliz L. Zeller, Salvador P. Catelo, and Nora DM. Carambas
- An ARDL Approach in Studying the Impact of ASF and Selected Factors on the Philippine Pork Market Retail Price by Lara Paul A. Ebal, Maria Noriza Q. Herrera, and Jayson S. Cabral; and
- Cooperative-led Green Value Chain Development for Selected Highland Vegetables in Buguias, Benguet by Paul Kenneth B. Maghirang, Alicia R. Quicoy, and Maria Angelica T. Maghirang
The journal issue can be downloaded here, and will be available in the JEMAD website.
The Journal of Economics, Management and Agricultural Development (JEMAD) is an open access peer-reviewed journal published biannually by the College of Economics and Management, University of the Philippines Los Baños. JEMAD aspires to be a leading national and regional platform for knowledge generation and exchange in the broad areas of economic and agricultural development, agribusiness management, entrepreneurship, and cooperative development.